Monday, February 22, 2010

Camden

This week I understood what the "study" part of study abroad meant. I had a lot of work to do so I stayed in more to work on it. Also, I watched the olympics...Shaun White kicking butt in the halfpipe. Amazing!

On Friday, we went to Camden Market, Stables Market, and some other places like markets. Its basically like a big flea market and a bunch of little chinatown, nyc-like places. I bought some cheap scarves and ate some Hungarian Food called langas. Its fried dough with garlic, sour cream and mozzarella cheese.


On Saturday, some of the girls went to one of our friend's rugby match. It was really cool to see how the game is played. Its so rugged and manly. His team won 45-0. Not to shabby. I like to think they played so well because a bunch of American girls were there.

On Sunday, I celebrated he Chinese New Year. I knew of some of the planned activities that went on but I didn't realize it was going to be so packed that I could barely move. Here is it in images.

2 comments:

JB Kelly said...

I enjoyed the read... I'll make sure to check back to see more updates :-)

MasterJenkin said...

Well done on every post, needs a bit of updating though!