Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wow... time has flown by

So yes, it has been my final two weeks in London. I am prepared to go home. I am looking forward to seeing Stacy and Rachel at the airport and then my mom<3. Its going to be nice to have my own room, bathroom, a dishwasher, a dryer, a straightener and curler, clothes, car, and MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Anyway...two weekends ago I traveled to Amsterdam with some of the girls. I think its pretty obvious why I went to Amsterdam - Anne Frank's house. I did go there and it was amazing. It was not sad, but there was definitely a presence there. It was just wild to me to actually see how tiny these rooms where people actually lived for so long. The tulips were beautiful and yes, I went to the Red Light District. We called it the bad place, because it was scary. The women were in windows stacked next to each other. There is no actual building, just windows - and the women are in their underwear. Its unusual. We had great weather, and all in all it was an exhausting but fun trip.


I then had my final week of classes - turned in a lot of papers - did a lot studying. Pretty boring week.

I finally got to go to the Globe Theater and see Macbeth. He was a hottie!

It was the most surreal experience I have had here yet - mostly because I love Shakespeare. We had to stand under this black tarp with holes for your head and one of our friends actually fainted (Dont worry he is fine). The production itself was a tad gory and just okay, but the fact that it was performed at the Globe Theater made it 100 times better.

This weekend was also the same - worked on a papers FOREVER! Well, I am finally a senior and do not have anymore classes for the semester. HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!! I am home in 5 days... ahh so crazy.

See everyone soon. Miss you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a hottie!
Can't wait to see you too.
Cheers
Love, Mom