Thursday, April 1, 2010

Barthelona y Madrid AKA SPRING BREAK!!

So, my internet seem to want to back stab me when an electrical fire broke out in the place. It will not be till Tuesday before I get it. So I am writing this from McDonalds...boy do I love America.
I know many of you have been patiently waiting for my spring break post. I am sorry it has taken me so long, but that's cause i needed a rest. It was pretty informative and eventful. I have decided since I do not have much internet time or anything I will do a collage/photo montage.... HERE IT IS:

Barcelona and Madrid in photos

Flamenco Dancer in Madrid


The Beatles (puppets) in Madrid


The fountain in Madrid...amazing


Parco del Retero...Madrid


Sitges!!!


again Sitges!!


Barcelona from the Parc Guel


Barcelona's Arc de Triumf


La Sagrada Familia


Girls at the Port

No comments: